Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BENNETT BUZZ - What Industry Leaders Are Saying About the Bennett Pros

Hard work, loyalty, dedication, and a positive frame of mind, has helped the Bennett Team reach the Top of Ottawa’s Real Estate market and industry leaders have taken notice!

“Wow Marnie! Such a wonderful story! I cannot tell you how amazing this is and how much we all truly respect what you’ve accomplished.It’s a real honor to be in business with you! Onward....”


Gary Keller – Co-founder and Chairman of the Board – Keller Williams Realty, Inc.

“Marnie! I've thought about you a lot since meeting you. I was wowed by your real estate practice. You definitely have built one of the most impressive real estate businesses I've ever seen. Congratulations on that!

I'd love to see your office sometime. We really appreciate being in business with you, and can't begin to express adequate kudos for all of your success!

Please stay in touch and let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help or support you!”

Mark Willis – CEO Keller Williams Realty, Inc.


For more information on the Bennett Team and how they can help you buy or sell your next home visit www.bennettpros.com

No comments:

Post a Comment